Refueling is free for you at all TotalEnergies in Belgium and works directly via the app.
We recommend that you fill up when the fuel level is below 30%. If the tank is below 5% you must refuel in order to be able to terminate your rental.
Here's how it works:
- TotalEnergies is our gas station partner in Belgium. You can filter for all TotalEnergies' on the map in the MILES app and start your navigation from there.
- Go to the nearest TotalEnergies and park next to a free pump. Before you start refueling, make sure which fuel you have to use.
- Open the tank and start the refueling process by clicking on "Refueling" in the app.
- Enter your PIN or use Face or Touch ID in order to proceed.
- Select the pump number and click on "Unlock the nozzle". You now have 60 seconds to take out the nozzle. The right fuel will be shown on the screen.
- Now please fill up the car. When you're done, put back the nozzle and the app will confirm that the process in completed. Done! 😎
- Refueling is only free at TotalEnergies. If you have filled up at another gas station, we will charge a handling fee of 15€.
- Please make sure you fill up with the correct fuel. For wrongful fueling we charge a handling fee of 150€ plus any incurred costs for the damage & the towing service.
- We do not cover refueling abroad. We recommend that you fill up your MILES at a TotalEnergies in Belgium before you cross the border.
- On longer rides you'll use more fuel. Please make sure that the next user won't find the car with an empty tank.
Good to know:
If the fuel level is already below 25% at the start of your standard km rate rental, you can gain 8€ by filling up the car.