All Audi A3 Sportbacks are automatic cars started via a start/stop button.
And this is how it works:
- Check the interior of your MILES first when you get in. If the car is very dirty, please contact our support.
- Take three minutes to adjust the mirror seat and steering wheel properly. These 3 minutes are free of charge and do not count as parking minutes.
- Press the brake pedal and simultaneously press the start/stop button to start the engine.
- Now select the appropriate gear using the gear selector: To drive forwards, set the gear selector to 'D'; to drive backwards, set it to 'R'. Caution: The brake pedal must also be pressed for this.
- Release the handbrake, take your foot off the brake pedal and gently press the accelerator to start moving.
Please note: As soon as you take your foot off the brake, the car slowly starts to roll by itself. This applies to both forward and reverse gear!