All our Polos are equipped with automatic transmission and a keyless go start and stop system.
And this is how you start the Polo:
- Check the interior of your MILES first when you get in. If the car is very dirty, please contact our support.
- Take three minutes to adjust the mirror, seat, and steering wheel properly. These 3 minutes are free of charge and do not count as parking minutes.
- Press the brake pedal and simultaneously press the start/stop button to start the engine.
- Now select the appropriate gear using the gear selector: To drive forwards, set the selector lever to 'D'; to drive backward, set it to 'R'. Caution: The brake pedal must also be pressed for this.
- Release the handbrake, take your foot off the brake pedal and gently press the accelerator to start moving.
As soon as you take your foot off the brake pedal, the car slowly starts to roll by itself. This applies to both forward and reverse gear!