You need a smartphone, mobile data, and the MILES app to be able:
- to book our cars,
- to start the rent,
- to go into parking mode or
- to end your ride.
💡 Please always make sure that the battery of your smartphone is sufficiently charged. In every MILES vehicle, you've got the opportunity to plug in your charging cable & charge your mobile phone.
Did the battery of your phone die during your rental?
- Don't worry, your ride won't be automatically ended and will be continued until you actively terminate your rental in the app.
- Charge your phone as soon as possible.
- Try to borrow a phone to contact our support and get assistance.
- As soon as the engine is off, the car will automatically lock after a few minutes. From this moment, every minute counts as a parking minute and costs 0,29€.
- Should the vehicle close while you're sitting in the car, turn on the parking mode in the app. Wait a few seconds and deactivate it again to unlock the doors from inside.