You verify your driver's license and ID/passport during the sign-up process.
If you have paused your registration and now want to continue the verification:
- Open the MILES App and go to the main menu by clicking the icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on 'Account' and scroll to 'Driver's license & ID'.
- Unverified documents will be shown in the app as 'Not uploaded'.
- Click on the missing document & follow the instructions in the app.
- Once your details are complete and both documents are successfully verified, you can start using our service.
- The verification may take longer depending on the type and origin of the driver's license, the quality of the video, or a lack of data.
- If your verification is rejected, you will receive a notification (yellow banner) in the app with an explanation and further instructions.
- If you now know the reason for the rejection of your documents, you can complete the missing data in the App or verify your documents correctly again. Simply follow the instructions.
- If the reason is unclear to you, you can email us to email@example.com.
- If the upload of your documents fails for technical reasons, send us the front & back of your passport/ID card and your driver's license, as well as a selfie of you with your driver's license to our chatbot. You can find the chat icon on our website and in the FAQ. Please note that functional cookies must be activated for the icon to be displayed.