Map view of our business area in Brussels:
Important notes on parking in Brussels:
In Brussels you will find different parking zones:
- Red & orange zones: You need to pay for a ticket - max parking duration is 2h
- Blue, grey & green zones: Free and unlimited parking
- More information regarding the parking zones can be found here.
Please familiarize yourself with the applicable rules before driving in Brussels. We recommend that you use Google Maps or Waze to navigate around the city. 💡
In Brussels you can rent all vehicles, depending on their availability. Simply check your MILES app to find a vehicle near you.
You can support local non-profit organizations and social projects by renting one of our MILES charity cars. We donate 100% of the ride revenue from these cars to social projects in your city. The charity cars are marked with a yellow charity icon on the map in the app.
- Brussels Airport (BRU) is included in the MILES business area.
- You can start or end your rental on our indicated carsharing parking spaces in P1, level 3.
- We do not charge an additional fee for pick up or drop off at the airport. All directions and infos can be found here.