- Our cars are equipped with start/stop automation, which is why you don't need a key.
- In order to start the engine, engage the brake pedal and press the start/stop button at the same time.
Do you have problems starting the engine?
- Brake: If the engine doesn't start, in most cases, it is because you haven't pressed the brake pedal hard enough. Please note that you also have to step on the brake pedal in order to release the handbrake.
Steering lock: To remove the steering lock, turn the key in the ignition lock & move the steering wheel to the right and left at the same time.
Do you still have issues starting the engine despite our tips?
- No panic! Simply call our support, so we can provide you with assistance.
- During your active rental, you can find the number under the "?" in the app.