It may happen that the GPS location of your smartphone or of the vehicle is not 100% accurate.
What you can do:
- Check the reception of your smartphone and then open the app again.
- If you still can't find your MILES, take a look around the surrounding area. Could the vehicle be in a close side street or in a designated parking area?
Why don't I see any cars on the map?
- Check your location service first & make sure it is activated on your smartphone.
- Make sure that MILES has a business area in your city.
You can rule out these reasons?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information:
- Full name
- Smartphone model
- Current software & app version
In some cases, we may experience technical issues on our end. We ask you for your understanding and will make sure to fix the problem as soon as possible! 🙏