There may be several reasons why your account is not active:
- Your documents are either not fully verified or expired (driver's license and/or ID document).
- The payment information provided is inconsistent or missing.
- The verification of your phone number has not yet been completed.
- Your account may have been temporarily suspended by our system, e.g., if you have an outstanding invoice, or you have already created a MILES account under a different email address.
- If your account is suspended due to an outstanding invoice, you will receive a corresponding notification in the App and regular payment reminders via email.
- In the app, you have the option to settle the outstanding amount by booking a Top Up. The prerequisite for this is a covered payment method.
- Alternatively, you can change your payment method completely. We will then automatically attempt to re-invoice the amount.