You verify your driver's license and ID/passport during the sign-up process. The verification only takes few minutes.
If you have paused your registration and now want to continue the verification:
- Open the MILES App and go to the main menu by clicking the icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on 'Account' and scroll to 'Driver's license & ID'.
- Unverified documents will be shown in the app as 'Not uploaded'.
- Click on the missing document & follow the instructions in the app.
- Once your details are complete and both documents are successfully verified, you can start using our service.
- The verification may take longer depending on the type and origin of the driver's license, the quality of the video, or a lack of data.
- If your verification is rejected, you will receive a notification (yellow banner) in the app with an explanation and further instructions.
- If you now know the reason for the rejection of your documents, you can complete the missing data in the App or verify your documents correctly again. Simply follow the instructions.
- If the reason is unclear to you, you can send us an email to email@example.com.