Map view of our business area in Ghent:
Important notes on driving in Ghent:
- Ghent's inner city is a low emission zone.
- The city center is car-free and as such marked as a no-parking area in the MILES app. You cannot park or end your rental there.
- The adjacent part of the inner city is divided into 6 sectors. To prevent cars to needlessly traverse the city center, there is a circulation plan in place with some streets being cut entirely for cars.
- If you want to move from one sector to the other, you need to make use of the inner city ring (road R40/B401).
- We recommend that you use Google Maps or Waze when navigating around Ghent. Please note that the navigation systems in our cars are not updated according to the intended circulation plan.
Please familiarize yourself with the applicable rules before driving in Ghent. 💡
In Ghent you can rent all vehicles depending on their availability. Simply check your MILES app to find a vehicle near you.
You can support local non-profit organizations and social projects by renting one of our MILES charity cars. We donate 100% of the ride revenue from these cars to social projects in your city. The charity cars are marked with a yellow charity icon on the map in the app.