✅ Please consider the following points before traveling abroad with MILES:
- Check the local traffic rules.
- Check that roaming is enabled and works for your SIM card for your internet connection abroad.
- Remember the max. rental period of 14 days.
- Reserve your MILES up to 24h before your trip easily via the app. No advance booking needed.
- If you need a child car seat, please make sure to arrange and bring it along on your own.
- Please make sure that the warning triangle, safety vests and the first aid kit are in the vehicle when you start your trip.
- We don't cover refueling costs abroad. We advise you to fill up your MILES at one of our partner gas stations in Belgium before crossing the border.
❌ Please note the following don'ts during your ride abroad:
- Ending the rental abroad: You must return to the MILES business area in order to drop the car.
- Submitting parking costs, toll charges or fuel and charging receipts for reimbursement: You are responsible for all parking costs, toll charges & stickers and costs for refueling abroad.
- Parking your MILES underground: The vehicle will lose its network connection underground.
- For each trip abroad we charge a border crossing surcharge of 5€ per day & max. 25€ per rental.
- You have to return to the country where you rented your MILES in order to end your ride.