Yes! For long-term rentals (at least 24 hours), you have the possibility to register a second driver.
❗️ The prerequisite is that the second person also has a fully verified and activated MILES account.
This is how it works:
- You can register additional drivers via our chatbot. The icon can be found on the bottom right of this page.
- Follow the instructions of our chatbot. For the registration, we need your full name, your PIN, and your mail address as well as the full name and email address of the second person. Important: Please enter the mail addresses you used to register with MILES to ensure a smooth allocation.
- Once our team has completed the check, you will receive a confirmation email from us.
- The person who started the rental must be in the car with their smartphone while you are actively driving. Sharing the login data is not allowed. If this happens, we charge a contractual penalty for the violation of our terms and conditions according to our list of prices and fees.
- Second drivers cannot be registered for rentals through one of our partner platforms.
- Please note that rookies cannot be added as second drivers when renting an M or Premium vehicle. You can find more information about our rookie conditions here.